Perihal you dan cinta

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hi Everyone !



YOU : kring kring kring ...

>> after a while , you will hear my assistant mumbling >>

... the number you have dialed cannot be reached at the moment , please do not make any phone calls at her number anymore , thank you ...

... harap maaf , nombor yang anda panggil tidak dapat dihubungi , sila jangan buat panggilan di nombor ini lagi , sekian ...

hee ok ok , serious sikit hamizah ! awak tu dah lah pelupa ! hee ;) ok ok before i forget , am not using my maxis 3747003 number anymore . if anything you can still email me at [ cinta.classique@gmail.com ] or fb me or tweet me at [ /cintaclassique ]


hfhfaioendksdoqahdet , tukar number tak hello hello ! hish .

terribly sorry ok T___T

loviu all , always !


images from internet
footnote : i can still bisik my new number ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment