Perihal you dan cinta

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Koleksi 25

I love legging , because they make me look slimmer and make my legs look longer and most importantly they press in all the fatty look so that my butt and my tummy look small ;)

If you are a big fan of legging , surely you know how good quality the 2800D legging are ;) come in black color , very thick and super comfy ! i am uk 8 , and its stated FREE SIZE on its cover ( very stretchable : up to uk12 ) ♥♥♥ These leggings are absolutely great for pairing with your sexy tops ! :)





i001
SOLD TO ATHILAH
SOLD TO YUSLINDA
SOLD TO SARAH HANIS
SOLD TO MUNIRAH
SOLD TO ERNA

YOUTH10
YOUTH10
YOUTH10
SOLD TO FARRA SURIA
SOLD TO HUSNA
SOLD TO MASHITAH
SOLD TO MUNIRAH

RM20 ONLY


i002
SOLD TO MARIAM
BIZARRE BAZAAR
YOUTH10
SOLD TO FARRAN SURIA
SOLD TO NORA ( 2 PAIRS )
SOLD TO LILYSTENG

RM22 ONLY

Care instructions : machine washable


GET THE LOOK DARLS

super cute lily allen and gorgeous kim kardashian

No comments:

Post a Comment